ROTO 35 FS
Price of the product is without VAT
ROTO 35 FS is single cylinder 4 stroke gasoline engine made for RC model airplanes up to 3.5 m and 12 kg. Engine
- Crank case – it is rough-worked of the cast at the CNC milling cutter. After that it is covered or slashed with a special colour.
- Cylinder – it is made of one piece of dural with pressed insole from the mild-granular cast iron, it is sharpened and honed to the correct size.
- Piston – it is casted from silicon alloy with one sealing circle. The aparature for the bung 8 mm is honed.
- Piston rod – it is forging, which is completely worked. Two needle focuses are moulded into piston rod, it is made for the piston and cranked bung.
- Crank shaft – it is made of one piece of steel, it is cemented and hardened and it is completely sharpened.
- Back lid of the engine – it is worked casting, in which is hardened and sharpened rolled slide - valve layed.
Pieces of engine are after clearing by the scan pieced together in preparations at the special workplace.
Engine displacement 34,2 ccm Power 1,5 kW Max static engine thrust 8,5 kg Bore 39,5 mm Engine weight 1740 g Engine & ignition weight 1900 g Arrangement of the engine single cylinder Cooling air-cooled Lubrication petrol 95 oct. + 2% oil RPM 1200 – 6000